Wow, is it really the end of the week already? I cannot believe how fast this week has flown by. I am so looking forward to conference. Today I was watching my littlest lovebug and decided a few things that I love about his current stage:
- I love his eyes when he first wakes. They tell a story of the dreams that were reality moments before.
- The wonder in his expression as he opens and closes this mysterious book.
- His quiet "grunts" as he disassembles the once neatly organized shelves of books and toys
- The sweet smile of accomplishment as he walks across the room, while keeping his balance
- The admiration he shows while attempting to gain his elder brother's attention
- The way he holds his new mouth-full of teeth
- The sound of my name being called.
P.S. The pictures are some September 2011 leftover, everyday-kind-of-photos.