Courageous

I hope you didn't begin reading this thinking you may stumble upon a personal story about being courageous... I am actually reviewing a flick that is out in Redboxes everywhere entitled, Courageous. Honestly, Jason got this film as a last resort [I guess he wasn't the only straggler headed down to the corner store on V-Day]. The film is a Christian based film, the same makers of Facing the Giants and Fireproof. The film encompasses the day-to-day trials of four police officers and their role as a father. They ultimately make a huge decision that will change their lives. Throughout this movie, our little lovebug was not snuggled tight in his bed, instead, he was yelling for us throughout the entire movie. This made me jump at his every demand, out of a realization that I am grateful for my little boy, who will only be little for so long. The movie touched my heart as I pictured going through some of the trials these families faced. I was reassured by my testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I couldn't imagine going through this existence without such an organized gospel. I know it will continue to help me become a better person, a better mother, a better wife... Alright, go rent the movie. It was okay.... See for yourself!

Comments

Jason said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.