Friday's Letters


1nDear Blog, Today I will begin Friday's letters. I know that it seems I am using these weekly posts to keep you updated, but I am not really. I love adding new aspects to make you more diverse and entertaining.
Dear little lovebugs, I am worn out. Parenting is difficult. I never want to make it seem difficult because my parents never did. Maybe it is still new to me. Just try to sleep through the night tonight please. I love your sweet little faces.
2n
Dear local organic berry farm, I love you. My kids love you. Thank you for existing.
Dear sister, please come back to blogging before your little bundle of joy comes along.
Dear niece, please come soon. I can't wait to hold a piece of heaven!
Dear lover, I know I have been moody this week and you don't deserve it. I really have trouble avoiding my grumpface when I lose any sleep. Next week, I will avoid being grumpy at all costs to make it up to you.

PhotobucketDear inspiring bloggers! I want to be just like you.


Comments

Ashley said…
I already wrote a post but I can't upload the video! It won't work! UGH!
Lissa @ The Looking Glass said…
darling blog! love the design! found you via the link up! :)
Lambz Ann said…
 Don't use blogger to upload. Use Vimeo! Then embed the video! I can't wait to see!
Lambz Ann said…
 Lissa! Thanks! I will have to check out your blog. I love the link up!
Melissa Enault said…
I always feel like I'm using too many linkys as well but I think they make blogging fun haha. Thanks for the shoutout, you're so sweet! ps your kids are adorable!
Lambz Ann said…
 Thanks for coming back!
Ashley said…
your family is adorable!  oh my gosh!  so cute!  I hope you had fun writing your letters!  Loved ALL your letters, thanks for linking up with me this week!  

xo,
ashley
Lambz Ann said…
Ashley! Thanks, maybe one day you can photograph a family shoot for us! Thanks for the link up. I had fun. I will be starting a Video Monday link up soon! Check it out. Amber