Father's Day 2012

So, last year I made the world's longest picture/video montage of Jason's fatherhood. It was raw, and emotional. As I was searching for a video to post for Video Monday, I came upon our beloved "movie" from last year. It was a fresh look at how far we've come, how much we've learned, a bit of a reality check. With each picture, a different emotion was sparked in my heart, a different set of memories recalled. I was left with a feeling to do better, to be better than I was, than I am.

It's simple to come up with a list of perfect qualities my husband has as a father. He sets such an example to all and seemingly these perfect traits come so natural to him. Oliver picked out daddy's gift this year! I hope your Father's Day was well spent, with those you love.

This was a piece of the gift to grandpa who is far away. Check out our video for Video Monday and link up if you have a video to share. Until tomorrow...

Now it's your turn to post a video for VIDEO Monday!  Grab the button below, slap it on your post and then add your link below!
 VM butt

Video Monday with Most What Matters


Comments

Abby said…
What a cute video! Did you make another one for this year just to see how far the boys have really grown? It would be neat to record them every year just to see them grow!


Thanks for following me on Friday with Friday's Letters, I'm finally catching up and following back! :-)
rose said…
Your boys are so cute. That would melt any dads heart. You have a cute blog and I'm excited to follow you back,
Rose
Lambz Ann said…
Thanks Rose. I think it melted his pretty good! Thanks for the sweet words.
Lambz Ann said…
Thanks Abby! I know how it is to catch up. Take your time.