Thankful Thursday

"May we never let the things we can't have or don't have or shouldn't have, spoil our enjoyment of the things we do have, and can have. As we value our happiness let us not forget it, for one of the greatest lessons in life is learning to be happy with the things we cannot or should not have."
-Richard L. Evans

I'm thankful for Dairy Queen ice-cream, good company and a loving friend for the gift card. I am grateful my husband supported me to have time to myself, encourages me to be myself, and loves me for being myself. I am grateful for the woman my sweet youngest sis is becoming. Dang she is a catch! I'm grateful I was able to drive by our old house, catch up with our old neighbors and feel the love I have for them that was fostered over the last few years. It's good to be a good neighbor. Everyone should try it. I'm thankful for inspiring messages on Sunday that lead me to be more vocal about what I am thankful for.

Comments