Video Monday: Mother's Day Series: Mothers and Daughters

Although I don't have any daughters of my own yet, I am a daughter to my Heavenly Father, my mother and mother-in-law. What a special bond mothers and daughters share. In my deepest sorrows, moments of physical and emotional pain, I have yearned for my mother to chase my cares away.

 A day I anticipated my whole life, full of anxious thoughts, worries and pain. I was going to be a mother. It was a scheduled time. I knew I needed my sweet love by my side, but there was a silent comfort that engulfed me, knowing that my mother would be close by to seek out the best care. And she was.

It didn't matter if it was a science project that I failed to mentioned until the night prior to deadline or crying over a broken heart, my mother has lifted me when the weight of world buried my happiness. Motherhood came naturally to her. My mother always made it look simple and never made me feel like I was in the way. She loves nature and the beauty of art. She gave us the opportunity to appreciate those things.

Thank you mother!




Comments