We're Going to Legoland!!!

I really did have a feeling of exhilaration when I clicked "submit." I went to ScoreBig.com in search for cheap tickets. Tickets that would allow me to experience an event at a lower cost. I found a few events that I was immediately drawn to. I bid a really low bid, though knowing that it probably would not be honored, and knew instantly.

Tonight was different. Our eldest son has been begging to go to LEGOLAND ever since he discovered that it existed {after receiving Legos for his birthday a couple years back}. So I made the commitment to take him. The tickets are delivered for FREE, so that cost was not added and there are no processing fees or hidden charges. Below is some more information if you are interested in events in your area. Check them out!


ScoreBig.Com- How it Works

  • Choose your event
  • We don't tell you what to pay, you decide...how much you save is up to you
  • By choosing a seating area rather than an exact seat, you're giving the ticket providers the flexibility they need to give you great deals
  • Get an instant answer


*Disclosure – Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received a promotional credit for this review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor’s site.

Comments