Second First Day

August 2014

August 2014

Today wasn't filled with as much despair as our second son began his second year of Joy School, since I was teaching this week. Next week may bring on a whole new meaning with just baby Gordon around. Calvin has made so much progress in the last couple months. We are so proud of him and look forward to many tasks mastered by the end of this school year. He is brave. He is opinionated and intelligent. He has such an appreciation for finding truth and needs explanations to aide his ever growing bank of knowledge and skills. Calvin loves nature related activities and toads are among his favorite animal, even though he may argue that the panther is his favorite (Florida boy).

August 2014

Today, he was what mattered most as I prepped heavily for his lesson. I was filled with pride as he completed certain pre-school level tasks. It's difficult being number two in line. I am also number 2 in birth order.


Pictured are some lovely before school moments. I'd love to see yours. Post a link in the comments below!
August 2014
From last week, brothers reunite after their 1st long day apart

Comments

Sarah said…
Sweet Calvin! He is getting to be such a big boy! He looks grown up in these pictures.
Lambz Ann said…
Thanks! I know! It's sad. I'm glad he is progressing though.