Read it and weep...


Tears of joy that is! I just went through the Sunday paper to find a flyer that brought joy to my heart! Walmart is bringing back FABRICS. Our closest fabric store has been Jo-Anns, which is 40 minutes away! This is why I have joy!

The flyer reads, "New, expanded assortment. Fabrics are back. We now have fabrics in over 2,000 stores. More products. More choices. More low prices." I am excited to visit my local Walmart in future days to craft the lovebugs Halloween costumes (a tradition carried from my mother).

Some other great deals:

Publix has BOGO Infusium Shampoo and Conditioner n their Soar Into Savings ad (good through 10/7/11). Kohl's has their (up to) 30% off coupons for card holders (through 9/21) and earn $10 Kohl's Cash for every $50 spent (through 9/21). I love these stores! I love a few of these things:


I have been looking for some cute boots. I want cowboy boots that are not too western (and expensive), but if I am going to go expensive, I want real leather ones that will last.

Here is what Kohl's has:

Candie's Western Boots
Mudd Western Ankle Boots

Which is your favorite?

Comments

what are you guys going as for this year?
Lambzann said…
We didn't tell you? It is a surprise, but maybe I will remind you if you give me a call!