Hello Deals!

We traveled out to Kohl's yesterday to meet up with Ashley and finally get that sweater I was itching to get. Of course we arrive and there is no sign of the sweat and no associates to help. After having the manager search for a few minutes, I finally found it, just not in the Burnt Orange. I seriously love this sweater. I may have to go back and get the color I want. It was originally $50, on sale for $30, I had $10 Kohl's Cash (expired, but they take it), $10 coupon for signing up to be GREEN and stop paper statements and 20% off of my entire purchase= a $4 sweater instead of $50! Their best deals are for credit card holders and that's all there is to it! Oh yeah, we earned $10 Kohl's cash for the next sweater!

I bought the boys their outfits for family photos coming up and tons of clearance items. I love Kohl's. I dislike their motto (The more you know, the more you Kohl's). I really feel like they can come up with something better. It just doesn't make sense. Calvin slept the entire time in the stroller and Oliver was bribed with Thomas and peanut butter sandwiches. 

We met up with Asher Basher and sweet Isabella for some MENCHIES. Oliver was basically laughing the entire time with joy while he was eating his "fat free" frozen yogurt. Calvin loved it too! 

We headed over to Babies R Us for diaper deals and the sale does not begin until Friday (AHHHH!!) I still purchased some clearance clothes, wipes that clip to your bag, pack-n-play quilted sheet, and Calvin's baby book (I know...it's late).
Overall, the day was busy, but full of adventure, with a special ending. Thank you to sweet Abigail for watching the boys so mom and I could enjoy a night out! We even caught up with my awesome friend, Valerie McGraw. There were around 6-7 teachers from my old school who were hired to work for this company in 2009, so it was nice to see some old friends!

***These pictures are courtesy of Sunday dinners at Nana's. This post was written 9/22/11.

Comments